DevOps Engineer Supporting
Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Linux, ), DevOps (Build & Release
Management) with strong background on web applications, middleware, and databases.
- Experienced in creating, configuring and maintaining Infrastructure on AWS Cloud services
including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), EC2,
RDS, S3, Route53, SNS,
CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM.
- Experienced in migrating servers from data center to Amazon Web
- Experienced in creating various dashboards, metrics, alarms and notifications for servers
using AWS Cloud Watch, Grafana, Zabbix,
OMD, Check MK and Nagios.
- Experienced in creating complex IAM policies, Roles and user management for delegated access
- Hands-on experience with databases ( MySQL,
Postgres, MongoDB ) creating users, performing
dump/restore and taking automated snapshots.
- Experience working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code
management tools GitHub, GitLab,
including command line applications.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline involving Github Actions,
Jenkins, Ansible and Docker for complete
automation from commit to deployment.
Experienced in creating Docker images and Docker Compose
files for your multi-tier applications.
- Mastery in Ansible for automation of configuration management.
- Great automation experience in Terraform for provisioning Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies Waterfall, and
- Experienced in multi platforms like UNIX, Ubuntu, Centoss and Family supporting
production, test, and development environments.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Github
Control Management Tools: GitHub, Gitlab
Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
Tools: Slack, Hangouts, Skype.
Notion, Office 365, Draw.IO.
Systems: Linux, Centos, Ubuntu, Windows